Creating an engaging website is the first step to earning new customers.
In today’s digital world, your website is the first interaction potential clients have with your business. A professional website is the window for your audience to see the brand that you have created and an imperative resource for any business to succeed.
The Body Channel Team is now offering a professional website design package and web services for Mentorship Participants! We are here to help you and your unique business capture your brand, get you ready to provide services for your customers, maximize revenue and achieve your business goals.
The Website Design Package
A Fully Functional Website That Includes:
- Four Designed Pages – using your own business name, logo, content etc.
- Home Page – with choice of colors within a color palette provided (Choose from the home page designs above)
- Contact Us Page (For client inquiries)
- About Page
- Cart/Store with 3 items (such as a private session)
- Email Marketing set-up with Mailchimp (inexpensive and easy to use. You must pay for your own plan if a paid plan is necessary.)
- Including basic newsletter template
- Booking Calendar with Calendly (free and easy to use)
- Initial Calendar set-up
- Link calendar to your website
- Training worksheet included
- Social Media Buttons
- These must already be set up or we can set it up for you at an additional price
- Includes – YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- 30 minutes to discuss project after payment, 30 minutes to discuss website after survey is completed & content has been submitted to ensure client and developer are on the same page before project begins (if necessary). We will also review any content submitted and help assess whether content assistance is required.
- One round of edits after website is completed and submitted to client
- One hour of training + Training guide (training for minor editing by client)
Purchase a Fully Functional Website!
TheBodyChannel.com Exclusive Price!
**Price Shown in USD
Once you have a visitor on your website, it is important that you keep their attention. Having the visitor take action is the main objective when they are on your site. Our team is here to help you design a website and create engaging content to encourage a visitor to become a customer.
You will have access to a preliminary questionnaire to thoroughly describe your business and services to help guide the team as they create your new website. You will also have a chance to describe the look and feel of your site so that it is customized for you and your business aesthetic.
Our team is available for additional services to help take your business to the next level.
Here's What's needed to get started!
- Submit purchased Domain Name and provide us access to where you purchased the domain
- Purchased hosting and provide us access to your hosting account
- We strongly recommend not using GoDaddy for hosting as they are unreliable and have issues. You can choose whatever hosting service you’d like, but we recommend using Cloudways, which is the hosting service that we use. You can learn more about Cloudways here: https://www.cloudways.com/
- High resolution/quality logo/graphics in a PNG or JPG (if you’re providing a logo)
- Stock Photos – We use 123RF & Envato Elements. If you want photos on your website, you need to purchase stock photos and send them to us in a high resolution/quality PNG or JPG. You can have up to 5 stock photos on your website with the included plan (you probably only need 4 for the background of different sections).
- A high-resolution/high-quality photo of yourself (if you want a photo of yourself on your website) in JPG or PNG format.
- Links to your social media accounts (this will be a question on the questionnaire)
- Choose colors from the provided color palette (this will be a question on the questionnaire): choose here
- Choose a font combination from the following page (this will be a question on the questionnaire): https://www.reliablepsd.com/ultimate-google-font-pairings/
- Signed Website Developer Agreement prior to any development beginning. This will be sent after you make your first payment.
- Complete the preliminary questionnaire in as much detail as possible. This questionnaire will guide your preliminary call with Ashley and answering in as much detail makes the call much easier for her to guide us to help you as much as possible.
- Provide your own disclaimer and terms and conditions. There are many websites that will auto-populate these for you free or at low cost if you Google it.
A La Carte Options
- Changes to base homepage template provided
- Website Graphics Creation:
- Logo Creation & Design
- Additional Charges may apply if the graphics/logo need to be sent out for design*
- Colors outside of the palette provided (You will need to provide a website that has the colors you require so we can match those colors) ($35 up charge)*
- Social Media Set Up (Includes – YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Additional time to discuss website
- Additional Edits
- To discuss additional pages
- Additional store/cart Items
- Additional Content Pages
- Additional edits
3-Hour Package: $125
*A La Carte prices vary